Our counsellors assist with a range of difficulties:
- Depression / Mood Disorders
- Suicidal Thoughts / Self Harm
- Couple disharmony and relationship issues
- Child/adolescent emotional or behavioural problems
- Grief and loss
- Post Natal Depression
- Perinatal problems
- Anger management
- Alcohol and other substance issues
- Family Relationships / tensions with extended family
- Adjusting to stressful life events: divorce, retrenchment, relocation, mid life
- Resolving difficulties from childhood including physical and sexual abuse.
- Eating disorders
- Sleep disorders
Please refer to individual clinicians’ pages for the special areas that they cover.